Sunday, 2 May 2010

Blah.

I dunno.

What am I supposed to write about? I can't think of a thing. Even cf, at least for me, is being fairly un-dramatic. I won't complain about that though b/c that's just begging everything to tank so damn fast.

I was being a stressy little cow at college on Saturday. I annoyed myself probably more than I annoyed other people. I was just getting pissed off at my work, being confused about what I had to do, the fact that Blackboard is being an utter twat and the systems been knackered all week, and the slight fact that I deleted (permanently) some photos which I thought I didn't need. Turns out I do and I was supposed to print out a contact sheet with these photos on. The problem is, it's not as simple as just going back to where I was and re-taking the photos. B/c the photos I deleted are the ones I used in making a panorama. Which means I should have kept the originals - it'd be blaringly obvious if I used different photos and tried to pass them off as originals.

Especially as it'll be hard to remember the camera settings I used and the exact place I was standing at the Quayside.

*shrugs* college is confusing.

Oh and when, WHEN are people going to learn that telling me to calm down when I'm being all *gahhhhh* is not the way to go. You tell me to calm down when I'm stressed, and I'll snap. B/c I'm classy like that, when someone at college told me to calm down I said 'It's really not a good idea to tell me that' and two minutes later, still impressively pissed off, I walked out and sat in the hallway for a good 10 mins.

And I also opted to listen to music rather than attempt to listen to the tutor. It's not like I hear her well anyway. And then my ipod got all cocky and started playing songs that were basically typical of the mood I was in and stuff I was thinking.

*strangles ipod*

1 comment:

Gem said...

Music has a nasty habit of doing that! The 2 words that are certain to piss me off are Calm Down! I understand completely where you are coming from on that one!! Xx

One of those things

Hemos. Nearly everyone with CF has probably been there at some point. Its just one of those 'things' that comes hand in hand with sh...