Monday, 1 March 2010

Mini disappearing act.

Alrighty. I think I'm gonna take a break from blog land for a bit. I'm not sure how long, maybe a week, or two. Or at least until I can think of anything half decent to write. Really not sure how long that will be. But I will be back.

Before I forget, I've just realised that I'll be a week into IVs when I have to do my 6 minute walking test later in the month (my physio is all interested in what my O2 sats will be doing). Seeing as I always get colo for one of my IVs, something tells me this 6 minute walk will become a 6 minute 'attempt to avoid crashing into the walls'. I'm considering taking my helmet.

I'm not lying. I actually have one.

Anyway, I'll be back. Not sure when, but I will be.

4 comments:

MBNAD woman said...

Look after yourself.
Mad x

Molly said...

Hi Megan,

I started reading your blog a short while ago when I came across it. I really like reading your thoughts on your life and your health. Hope to see you blogging again soon.

Take care,
Moll x x

Kiz said...

Wise to take the helmet i think hun, its pink :-D...thats a good enuf reason i think !

U no where I ALWAYS am if u need me

xx

Jennifer said...

Im also a new reader and will miss your posts. You arent afraid to say how youre really feeling and i admire that. Hope to see you posting soon...and get rid of the IVs quickly!

One of those things

Hemos. Nearly everyone with CF has probably been there at some point. Its just one of those 'things' that comes hand in hand with sh...