Thursday 25 March 2010

Being bored.

The lazy day that turned into the to-do list that wouldn't die:







In between all this, unbelievably enough, I actually got the majority of stuff done. I still have some college work to do. Mainly research and shizzle like that. Being a 'I'll do it in the last minute' girl doesn't add well with tutors who give you work in the last minute, also announcing that you have to hand in three other projects that must be finished or else you're not completing the course and progressing onto part 3 of the overall course (The Diploma, thank-you-very-much).

Also, you wouldn't believe how distracting it is in this kitchen. I came in here to avoid putting on the tv in the living room and thus never actually getting work done. And I'm sitting here half paying attention to Skins on 4oD. And the fact that I'm next to all my IV things is also distracting. So far I've had a ridiculous amount of fun with a syringe (next up, water fights) and also drawing smiley faces on the boxes of everything.

:)

No comments:

First and last of 2018

Oh dear. I think this is a new record, one post for the entire year (Technically. I wrote on 1.1.18 but its likely I wrote it a few days bef...