Monday 26 January 2009

Crumpets are life.

*Sighs* More revision. A four hour exam tomorrow, although I've just found out, as it is technically two separate 2 hours exams smooshed together, we'll be getting a 15 minute break in the middle. Although no revision is allowed in this break, as it is technically still exam time. Right. Buuuuut, hilariously enough, I found out that as I have a 'medical condition' (God, I hate that term) I am allowed to ask for a break any time I want. I can't remember if the teacher said that if I get an (extra) break, every one else does too, or if I would just have to add the time on at the end. Either way, I never find myself needing a break. I finish with time to spare, so I do have the time to mentally panic that I can't remember the answer to something.

I have revised so bloody hard, I'm surprised that I'm not crapping revision. But that being said, I can't remember anything of use at the most vital time (I.e. In the actual exam.)

I have an appointment at the Dr's on the 5th February, and I honestly have been stuffing my face (Crumpets and treacle. Yuuuuuuuuum) so if I haven't gained the necessary 1kg or more, well, aside from being rather pissed off, will also be baffled. And the scales at home apparently don't work, so I can't check to see how much I weigh. Well, I say 'don't work', but I mean, 'are sitting in the bathroom, and I was going to check to see if they worked, but forgot.' Yes, that pretty much sums me up in a sentence. A memory of a pea, if you like.

Thankfully, I have no exams in the summer. Well, re-takes, but I don't bother with them. I always get the same results, so frankly, its simply a waste of the money you have to fork out to pay for the two pieces of paper.

P.S I changed my blog background again, thanks to Amy, as I got the link for the site off her blog :D 

No comments:

First and last of 2018

Oh dear. I think this is a new record, one post for the entire year (Technically. I wrote on 1.1.18 but its likely I wrote it a few days bef...