Friday, 10 September 2010

Randomization.


  •  It’s 1 am(ish). I’m eating frosties (with more sugar) and I have a cup of tea begging to be drank
  • I’m aware that I’m bloody lucky my glucose tolerance test came back basically perfect, as I came to the realisation of what a diabetic nightmare I’d be
  • That realisation struck me as I was eating golden syrup with a spoon
  • Out of the tin
  • And that’s only b/c I was bored and impatient waiting for the last crumpet to pop out of the toaster
  • Along with my insane worries about college, I’m now wondering how many huge college students are going to ask me if I’m lost
  • Y’know, in the whole ‘aww it’s a tiny 14yr old who’s wandered onto campus’ way
  • I have no idea if that’s me being strange or something that has the genuine possibility of happening
  • I’m fully aware that one day I’ll probably love being thought as younger than I actually am, and be flattered to be asked for Id at every turn
  • But for now, being hit on my random 13yr olds is starting to really piss on my chips
  • In the meantime, it’s a student’s dream being able to get into places on the cheap b/c you still look young enough to pull a child fare
  • And I’m pretty impressed with myself for not spilling my frosties whilst writing this

3 comments:

Gem said...

I haven't had golden syrup in so long! I'm gonna have to go on a cupboard trawl to see if we even have any! I'd be a shit diabetic too.... I like haribo too much! xx

Rick said...

That was just funny I use to eat stuff while waiting for the toaster.

Tori said...

Dude I'm 27 and I still get hit on by 16 year old guys :(

Also I'm a diabetic nightmare, I like 6 sugars in my tea!!

One of those things

Hemos. Nearly everyone with CF has probably been there at some point. Its just one of those 'things' that comes hand in hand with sh...