Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Back on the 10mg train.

And so we're back to our maintenance 10mg of pred. I don't think the 30mg did anything except make me even more hungry than usual. I actually have a stash of food in my room for when I'm absentmindedly hungry and eat stuff to help this weight gain deal. To be honest, I'm kind of just a few appliances short of having an entire kitchen in my room.  I still woke up on Tuesday with my ribs/lungs being even more painful (It's moving about, grr. At least stay in one place so I can have some consistency with temperamental lungs! I never know when/where it's going to hit me next) and b/c I was really short of breath, I checked my sats. 88. Lovely. They're generally about 95 which is good, I can be a completely healthy git and push to 97 on a good day.  So I don't like my 80's numbers.

I duno what I'm bitching about. I probably have it way easier than basically every lung affected-y person I know.  

Er, yeah. That was a pretty shit update. But that's all I have to say.

1 comment:

Gem said...

Dear Megs' lungs,
Please behave yourself and stop being a pain in the arse! Don't make me come over there and have words with you!!
Yours
Gem xxx

World mental heath day

So today was World mental health day. It seems a shame that so many people only feel able to speak out about mental health on one day of the...