Neglecting the blog-o-sphere.

Sorry blog land. I have basically nothing to write.

Seriously, I can't even be bothered to ramble about my fun filled(!) life these days. I need some ideas, or inspiration. I've probably fried my brain trying to think of stuff and it's always crap.

My piss poor memory isn't helping matters though - even if I do think of something, chances are I'll forget by the time I'm near the keyboard. Or I'll actually start writing and then instantly forget.

Heh. Sod's law.

Comments

Tori said…
What about your nights out?
Megan said…
I might actually try that! We'll see how much I can remember from last Saturday... it'll either be loads or basically nothing. There's no in between!

Popular posts from this blog

You can't please everyone

Disability equality isn't always equal