Insomnia.

On a grand scale...

It's fucking 6am!! Gah... I swear it's never been this bad before. I'm considering a bunch of stuff:

  • That drinking coffee tomorrow all day, is the only way I'll be able to function. Despite the fact I've never drank it before (Yep, sorry Pete, there's that stroke/heart attack I've probably just caused)
  • That drinking coffee NOW is entirely reasonable. If I could just be bothered to get up
  • That bothering to go to sleep now would just be a waste of time
  • Besides, I'm hungry
  • Really hungry
  • And I can't sleep when I'm hungry.
  • That the half formed ideas in my head might be good blog posts
  • But until they're actual ideas, I'm going with Tori's suggestion and blogging about last Saturday.
  • I got halfway through that blog before giving up for the night earlier.
  • That even through the haze of a LOT of drink and the fact that I mainly just remember loads of giggling like an idiot, it turns out I remembered a fair bit about Saturday.
  • Also, Ducks walk funny.
Anyway. Thanks Prednisolone, for keeping me up past and beyond stupid o'clock, and also making me ridiculously hungry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can't please everyone

Disability equality isn't always equal