Happy birthday, me.

Yey! I'm 18!

...That's all. Just felt the need to shout about it! =)

Comments

Jessica said…
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :oD Hope it's wonderful, welcome to adulthood!
Graciy said…
Happy Birthday!
MBNAD woman said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

You're going to have to update all that stuff on your profile about being 17 ;-)

Have a great day.

Mad x
Tori said…
Happy Birthday!! xx
Heidi said…
Happy Birthday Sweetie!!! I love the blog header!
BreathinSteven said…
Happy Birthday Megan!!! I'm glad you were born... I'm glad you're alive! And I hope so very much that you get to be saying what I'll be saying in 8 months... "Yey! I'm 50!" And I'm with you -- just feel the need to shout about it ;)

You're beautiful, Megan - you deserve so much from life and I hope you get it all... I've had an amazing almost-50 years with my cystic fibrosis. I hope you have an even more amazing life than I've had...

You take care, buckaroo... Love, Steve
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Meg(a day late). I hope you enjoyed it and got lots of goodies.

Kevin
Bree said…
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY I HOPE IT WAS FAB!:)

Popular posts from this blog

You can't please everyone

Disability equality isn't always equal