Tuesday 25 August 2009

Long overdue London pics.

Here are the pictures of me in London! I know they're long overdue, but I just never got round to... uh... copying the pictures that I wanted from one computer to my laptop. I know, I'm a shameless procrastinator.

http://static.photobucket.com/flash/rss_slideshow.swf?rssFeed=http%3A%2F%2Ffeed273.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fjj225%2Fmeggzzie16%2Fme%2520in%2520london%2Ffeed.rss

The link takes you to the slideshow of the photos. There's probably about 30 of them, so not as many as the scenery pictures. But these ones show me doing everything from being on the tour bus to eating in the Hard Rock Cafe.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tori said...

Yay very nice!! You have amazing hair my love!! :)

Www.lozsmedicsljourney.blogspot.co.uk said...

I bet you were relieved to get the PEG out huh? i wish i could! if it wasnt for my swallowing!

First and last of 2018

Oh dear. I think this is a new record, one post for the entire year (Technically. I wrote on 1.1.18 but its likely I wrote it a few days bef...