Home!!!

As the title says it all! There's no need for a blog as I have nothing to say basically, the one word above sums it up nicely. So here's some photos I've been meaning to upload. It's a total spam of Chicago, fireworks, water drop photos from a very boring afternoon, and a cheeky photo of me in my graduation get up holding my pretend diploma (And I've finally just gotten the actual certificate in the post, 6 months late...)


 Considering I felt awful here and was on cipro with no appetite, I found it funny people say I look quite healthy here! Good lighting gave me a bit of colour I suppose! And a few lingering freckles from the sun in spain!






Adding my own touch to the place... ahem






  
 

















Comments

Grace O'Shea said…
Glad you've managed to get home! Never nice having to stay in. Lovely photos :) xx

Popular posts from this blog

You can't please everyone

Disability equality isn't always equal