Sunday, 3 October 2010

Cause a brighter star is on the way.

-Apparently my course is going on a trip to the biscuit factory
-My heart actually sank a little when I found out that it's an art gallery type of place that used to be a biscuit factory
-They really should change the name. I keep picturing people walking in, looking all excited, and then being totally let down when there isn't a biscuit in sight.


-One week into IVs, and Colo finally hit me.
-I was getting a tad suspicious when I wasn't walking into stuff or feeling like I'd been to the dentist cos of a numb face. But ah, it hit me on Saturday when I went out for a drink with some friends.

      -The most amazing thing (in my opinion) happened in Spoons though - When I bought a drink (Pimms, YUM!) I didn't get ID'd. First time that has ever happened.
      -And probably the last if we're honest...
      -I just keep wondering if he's a really slacking barman or if he saw me get served earlier by someone else, who did card me. 
      -In fact she took the piss on carding me and checked to see if my licence was genuine.


      -My hands feel horribly numb (Thanks colistin)
      -I've discovered that I write like a 2 yr old whilst on IVs due to hand-numbness not letting me properly hold a pen
      -So thank fuck for note takers
      -I would have noticed this earlier only I bearly picked up a pen to write anything for the last year and a half


      -I'm driving tomorrow, and I still love it as long as I don't make mistakes (cos then you panic and more mistakes follow)
      -Cos of my amazing talent to make it rain wherever I drive, I decided to do that 'walkers rainy day' thingy-ma-bob
      -(Y'know, where you choose a place in the UK, a date and morning, afternoon or evening, and if it rains on your chosen grid, date and time, you win a tenner)
      -I'm pretty sure I'll be cashing in. I chose Hexham on the map as I usually drive through there, and it's rained literally all (bar maybe one or two) lessons I've had.


      -And will someone PLEASE stop this goddamned cough!!


      -Also, Gem needs mendy-ness *Throws mendy-ness at her* Feel free to jump on the train soon stopping at 'finally feeling the fuck better' cos I'm hoping to be a passenger soon too :)

                I quite like making posts in bullet points. Stops me having to actually think and join each sentence together, so I can just randomly mention something and move on. My brains so tied up in college I can't even pretend to have the ability to string proper sentences together anyway.

                Plus, I like lists, cos they help me feel more organised. Something college is totally not letting me do due to the fact that we currently have 4 or 5 projects on the go at once. Yes, I would gladly throw my shoe at the tutor when they open up a powerpoint of yet another project. 

                ((Yes this was random, and yes I don't really give a fuck.))

                1 comment:

                Gem said...

                HAHAHAHA!! This post made me laugh so much!!! When the mendy-ness train gets to you, can you send it down my way please!!! :D Oh and the biscuit factory?! I would be VERY upset walking in and finding no biscuits! They need to fix that. Free biscuits for anyone who goes in! Sorted!!! Mendy-ness flying your way toooooo!!! xxx

                One of those things

                Hemos. Nearly everyone with CF has probably been there at some point. Its just one of those 'things' that comes hand in hand with sh...