Tuesday 4 November 2008

So why can't i sleep?

I just don’t seem to be able to sleep at the moment. I don’t even know why, which is probably not helping the sudden development of insomnia. But it’s not like I’ve got a million things running through my mind, or if I drink coffee right before I go to bed (I hate coffee, in true British style, I prefer tea, but still, the last cup of tea I had last night was about 5.30pm)

It’s incredibly frustrating that over the last two nights I’ve probably had about 5 hours sleep in total. It would be ironic that my insomnia was caused by the fact I have insomnia. Although it’s not usually this bad. Maybe in the night just when the holidays end, when I’m back to school the next day, its difficult getting enough sleep, but maybe because I’ve usually been asleep till 1pm earlier that day. But it’s just odd that I’m awake at 4am still checking the clock to see how much time I’ve got to ‘sleep’ before I have to be up at the crack of 7am.

As I type this, I’m shattered, but even when I do try and sleep with my head on the desk, I still can’t sleep. Annoyingly enough, I got up for school like I always do, and when I do get here, I find out that my teacher who is meant to take my 2nd and 3rd lesson (I have a free for first -which is when I’m writing this) is off, so there was no point in even coming into school today, as thanks to 6th form and my lovely combination of ‘Frees’, I’m usually out of school by 12.30 and setting off on that 30 minute walk to my sister’s house as I live a good 30 minutes drive from the school. But no one even offers me for a lift to my sister’s, which is annoying, as at the moment, I have a rogue stomach muscle which feels like a stitch. I think I mentioned this in my last post. Anyhoo, the little bugger is still there, painful as ever, and making me catch my side in pain when I trek across the art room. OWWWW!

Hey, check it out, my first follower. Yey!

No comments:

First and last of 2018

Oh dear. I think this is a new record, one post for the entire year (Technically. I wrote on 1.1.18 but its likely I wrote it a few days bef...