Thursday 6 November 2008

Solved the riddle.

Cracked it. It was the tablets that I took to fight off the MRSA that had me feeling like I'd done 5 rounds with Mike Tyson. It's even more frustrating that I found out I didn't even need those tablets - the Doc showed me the test results that said I'd already fought off and gotten rid of the MRSA on my own before I'd started the tablets, most likely because of the antibiotics I already take, but had to continue cause I'd already started them.

Good thing is I took the last one this morning, so I can finally sleep, eat, stop feeling pukey all day and actually get some work done. Yesterday, half way through art, I couldn't do anymore work, could barely breathe and when I stood up my friend needed to grab my arm to stop me meeting the floor. It must have been a panic attack or something, as I was so ill yesterday, shattered and scared about the fact every time I tried to go to sleep, I felt like my breathing almost stopped. I don't know how I functioned over three days with less then 4 hours sleep in total.

Right now, I'm actually wondering if anyone reads this. I seriously doubt that it's anyone I know as they don't do the blog stuff. But if they did see this, I'm sure they'd recognise that it's me (without looking at my name on the profile) as my display picture is one we took a year ago whilst messing about one lunch. I had the choice of the star fingers, double star fingers, or five shoes put together in the middle. Yes, I know that sounds ridiculous, but you'd be surprised how amazing that picture looked and how amazingly artistic a random picture like that can look, when a bunch of 16-year-olds are pissing about with a camera.

I don't really have much else to say after two or so days. Off I pop then.

No comments:

First and last of 2018

Oh dear. I think this is a new record, one post for the entire year (Technically. I wrote on 1.1.18 but its likely I wrote it a few days bef...