Wednesday 21 September 2011

Car washing adventures.

I checked another thing off my list - I went through a car wash with my car.

Yeah yeah, I know, something really simple. But I'm one of the most laziest people you could know, so I never get round to doing things. At least it was an experience.

Because, as you should know, me being me, I managed to not close my door properly. The car wash had a code thing where you have to lean out the window and enter the code, but b/c I'm pint sized, I just got out the car and entered the code that way. And obviously didn't shut the door properly - half way though and my sister pointed out that there was drips coming in through the door. I quickly opened and closed it again, and two minutes later she said it was still dripping; this time my seat belt had caught in the door stopping it from being shut completely. Quickly closed it again, and checked the car whilst waiting for the car wash to do its job - my seat belt was soaked and the back seat was fairly splashed. It wasn't bad, it was just one of those things where people go 'only you could have managed that...'.

On the bright side, my car is nice and shiny. But for future car washing adventures, I think I'll stick to the power hose, they're just more fun.

Oh anddd my zipslide is less than two weeks away :D I've reached half my target, thanks to the lovely people who've donated, but I think I still need that final push. I'm actually getting terrifed. I'm so scared of heights. Even when it's just something on tv and they pan over the edge of the building my stomach still jolts.


No comments:

First and last of 2018

Oh dear. I think this is a new record, one post for the entire year (Technically. I wrote on 1.1.18 but its likely I wrote it a few days bef...