Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Blog name change

Trying to change the blog title of this as I'm just sick of 'sixty five roses'.

I know a lot of people like it as its a more innocent way of saying 'cystic fibrosis', but it's so generic and over used, so I'd like something more unique, and hopefully a bit more me.

Unfortunately I have the creative capacity of a teaspoon, so I'm struggling. It takes me ages to think of a decent summing up title for a simple blog post, so this is impossible!

Any suggestions on a post card welcome!!

1 comment:

Gem said...

A few of my suggestions:

- The blog of awesome-ness
- Good Lord that's moist (although, in hindsight, this may not be the best idea...)
- I need to get me a Roman
- Mis-spelling shower as whore
- At the end of the day...
- Never do anything you can't explain to the paramedics
- Posting fish

I am aware that some of these may not be 100% appropriate...

Lovelovelove xxxxxxxxxxxxx

One of those things

Hemos. Nearly everyone with CF has probably been there at some point. Its just one of those 'things' that comes hand in hand with sh...